8.26.2009

surprise.

surprise! hadleigh's going to be a big sister! jered and i are expecting another little one... due february 8th(ish). i'm just over 16 weeks and everything is going great so far. no nausea, no nothing... totally different than with hadleigh. it's been nice :) if i was computer saavy, i would put my ultrasound pictures up here, but i don't know how. we're had two so far and all is well. our "big" ultrasound is in 2 weeks, but it's really just to make sure all is well with the bambino. we aren't finding out what this one is (per jered's request), so we'll find out along with everyone else in february if it's a boy or a girl. hadleigh understands what's going on (as much as you can when you're 16 months old). she points to my belly button (and hers) frequently and says "baby, baby." yes, our children will be only about 21 months apart. and we're okay with that -- michael and i were super close, as were jered and billy, and our moms didn't have nervous breakdowns yet. here's my most recent picture from monday -- 16 weeks.


apparently, it's nothing to write home about -- showed it to my mama and she told me her belly was currently bigger than mine :) give me a couple weeks -- i'll start to look pregnant soon enough.

2 comments:

zipbagofbones said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations you guys! Great news, really happy for the Lorton fam :)

oh little leah said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!!!