12.18.2008

eight.

i found this off another blog that i read... i think there's a way to "tag" people in the blogging world, but i don't know anything about that. maybe kellie will fill it out. i tag her. :)

8 TV Shows I Watch

1) one tree hill
2) grey's anatomy
3) law and order:svu reruns, but i've found i can only watch it when jered is in the house... i get scared
4) occassionally i watch jon and kate plus 8... then i remember that kate gets on my nerves and i turn the channel
5) friends
6) 90210
7) the today show
8) flip that house

8 Favorite Restaurants

1) chili's
2) chili's -- i like it enough that it deserves to be mentioned twice
3) p.f. chang's
4) mcalister's
5) the cheesecake factory
6) subway
7) the melting pot
8) most japanese restaurants where they cook the food at your table

8 Things that happened to me today (i'll use yesterday since today i have only done 2 things... play with hadleigh and nap)

1) played with hadleigh
2) tried to teach hadleigh the meaning to "no ma'am" every time she tries to play with sonny's toys, which are apparently way better than hers
3) addressed Christmas cards
4) folded clothes
5) made rice crispy treats
6) talked to my mama
7) loved watching hadleigh feed herself her bottles
8) made peppermint hot chocolate

8 Things I look forward to

1) hadleigh's first birthday parties
2) hanging out with my husband on his days off
3) graduation
4) watching hadleigh grow up
5) nap time... i look forward to this each and every day now. hadleigh and her crawling ways make me tired
6) when us weekly comes in the mail
7) Christmas morning
8) taking hadleigh to swimming lessons at the y next month!

8 Things I am thankful for

1) my marriage... i love my husband. sometimes he makes me crazy, but mostly he helps keep me sane.
2) HADLEIGH. she is the best thing ever
3) hadleigh's health. i can say with 99.9% confidence she is one of the healthiest kids i know :)
4) my family. they're all awesome
5) the fact that i am able to be in school right now learning to do what i love
6) my job. even though sometimes i say otherwise
7) wal-mart - they give me a discount and pay my bills.
8) my friends!

8 Things I wish for

1) for hadleigh to grow up healthy and happy
2) a smaller cell phone bill
3) snow - at least once this winter
4) for my arkansas friends to come visit me
5) sometimes i wish for jered to work days... but at least i got him back in the state. that's a start. 6) another nap
7) for hadleigh to say "mama" and stop calling me "dada"
8) better photography skills so i could catch all the awesome faces my kiddo makes on camera